Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm a fermata, hold me.

Goodness this week was sooo long! (And it's not even over yet.)

Halloween was on Wednesday. Jenni and I made awesome Italian plumbers! In the end we decided that we are too old to beg for candy from strangers so we passed out candy.

For my Senior Project I kind of want to change it from learn how to play guitar to piano, because I love messing around on the pianos at school. I've been borrowing books from People. I’m actually getting faster at reading piano music and it's so much fun. I love it. But, there are problems with this plan:

1. I wouldn't have a mentor.
2. I don't have access to a piano all the time.
3. I'm kinda shortbus.

Otherwise I would totally switch.

I'm picking out the costumes for Our Town. I think it's going to be lots of fun, except for the fact that the play opens like two weeks I haven’t started at all and I have to basically be in two places at once (marching practice and drama).

Laura and I have taken on the enormous task of gigantomachy proportions of organizing the music library. It should only take until a short time after the jam and crackers at my funeral.

Anyways, I should get going I have a parade competition/Band review tomorrow, meaning I’ll be up early. Nighty night!

http://www.corsinet.com/braincandy/question.html Here are some good questions think about.

Em.

Ps- Parade marching = death by boredom.

No comments: