Sunday, October 28, 2007

Of mice and men and other unexplained phenomena like female dogma

Houston we have power!

Showering by candle light, Fun? You might think. Wrong(...actually it kinda was fun).

So there was been no power at my house from like 4 til just a little while ago. I'm not complaining it was neat. And beneficial to my AP Art History grade, because I was like "oh crap the sun is about to go down. Better do my Greek packet before it gets too dark to see!" so I got it done by like 7:30 with the help of a glass bread pan full of candles ha ha. It was actually pretty enjoyable. It was kinda - I wanna say romantic, but I don’t know if that’s the right word... intimate? ("Impractical! Yes that the word," says the realist in me) but yeah it was satisfying in a romantic-impractical-middle-ages-kind-of-way.

Earlier today I was like "yeah I'm bored with my room's current furniture arrangement." So I moved every thing around, then the lights when out. And I was like "well, this should be fun..." *coughs* (<--that's for Jamie). All in all I had a good weekend.

No comments: