Saturday, January 19, 2008

Twitterpated? Who me? Never!

This Week was like death. I was so tired every day and had so much crap to do it was ridiculous.

I’ve been going back and forth about whether or not I should have done Mock Trial it’s fun and all but it’s Mondays and Wednesdays from 5-8 (8 being the earliest) this week I was there both days until about 8:45. But like a said before I really do enjoy it. Mostly because the group is made up of some the smartest kids in school and I’m not talking about the ones in honors classes because there are plenty of the dull, dense, and just plain stupid people in AP and IB classes. But no these are the clever, witty, and intellectual ones who know how to have a conversation. I must say it’s a nice change from being around band kids all the time.

Then I had my Russian presentation this week. Degroff asked us if we wanted to go at the end of the presentations (some in February) because I came into the class late but on the day that we would have had to go Amber was going to be out of town. Then I look up all the stuff I need to know on post-revolution art (my part of the presentation) on Tuesday then I get to school on Wednesday (the say before our presentation) and the third person in our group said that he didn’t want to do Folk art and needed a different part to do. So somehow he ended up doing post-revolution art and propaganda, Amber was doing all art before that and I got Architecture. All of which I had to start and finish on Wednesday night. So now I had to learn all about Russian Architecture and get my “visual proof” done for my senior project done because I had an appointment Friday (0 Period). Said visual proof involved me working a video camera so you can only guess how long that took me to figure out.

I hate Senior Project. On Thursday I had so much freakin paperwork I wanted to kick babies (not really). But I am happy because I have like 13hours logged and I only needed five on Friday. Thursday I also had Guitar with Jill. This was the highlight of my week. And haha I filmed the lesson! That was fun. AND I go the Valley Bible Church song book which is really just a bunch of pages binder clipped together but still! This book contains all the taps for all the songs we sing at church; some 210 songs!!! When she brought is out and presented to me I went Oh my*deep inhale, hands on sides of face* goodness! Is this? Oh I- wow. Then Jill laughed at me. But seriously I feel like I’m now part of some secret club of Valley Bible guitar players who get to carry around the big two inch binders with all the songs in it.

But anyways back to this week then I go home and finish all me stupid paperwork and finish organizing my portfolio and Government Hw and my art history cards.

And Friday, oh Friday. First I had to wake up an hour early after going to bed late, then I have Senior Seminar which wasn’t bad but still early! [Side note: everyone should drink coffee in the morning so that they are less bitchy either that or take some other from or uppers]. I hung out in Laura’s Psychology class it was so some much fun they were talking about what boys and girls are look for in a “mate.” After watching some Disney movie clips including Bambi, Beauty and the Beast and Lady and the tramp to give the class some advise on "how to" and "how not to" act on a date the class was split in to groups by gender. We talked about our ideal date then each group shared. It was great because at one point while one of the guy groups was presenting Laura and I looked at each other and make gagging faces. Laura and I are quite possibly the two least romantic people in the world. I mean really what’s wrong with hanging out at home watching M*A*S*H reruns? Moonlit walks on the beach?! Seriously who does that?!? Jeez, gag me with a spoon.

When the bell rang after forth I was like “Thank-you merciful Jesus Christ! You are good and kind!” After I took Laura home I when to B&N to get my outside reading book for Bible as lit I going to read The Year of Living Biblically: One Man's Humble Quest to Follow the Bible as Literally as Possible by A. J. Jacobs it’s really funny so far and I know I’m going to love it.

I think I’ve come to terms with doing dishes. I have a new plan of attack: 1. Use dish 2. Immediately wash dish by hand and dry dish 4. The put it away. Although I’ve been doing dishes like that for about a month once I started school I started getting behind so now it’s “do wish whenever I get the chance”. But like I’ve said I don’t really have a problem with doing all the dishes in the house or most of the house work anymore mostly because bitching and moaning about something isn’t going to change it. Now it’s just become more like brushing my teeth or driving; it’s just something that needs to be done.

So that was my week.

No comments: